Thursday 28 June 2012

New Design Inspiration...

Amongst doing follows up from Pulse, taking orders, and having to be tied down to the computer to get my products up and running online, I have been letting my imagination wonder free (as I find this part a little boring - as I'm sure other designers do too) and I've been dreaming up some lovely new designs which I know can't wait to get drawing onto paper...

You may have seen in my Facebook and Twitter posts earlier this week a cheeky sketch of some Foxglove flowers I did on Monday evening to rest my head from a busy day at the computer.  I can confirm these are the start of one of the designs.


As you will have seen in my previous designs I love to combine different elements with one another to create a design that is (hopefully) uniquely intriguing and beautiful with a Laura Felicity twist, and these two new designs are no different.

Here are a few images of what I want to include in the new designs...and I'm not giving much else away at the moment, otherwise I'll be spoiling you too much :)

 Foxgloves

 Roses

 Poppies
 Grandfather Clock
Blue Eggs
 
Vintage Keys

I will keep you up to date on the design process and putting these designs onto wallpaper, but for now I hope you like my inspiration ideas!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment