Friday 22 June 2012

Pulse Faves

In keeping with this year's Pulse Trade Show for this week's blogs, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite designers who were exhibiting alongside me in Launchpad. 

Some of them you may recognise, and others may be new to you, in which case I hope you grow to love them as much as I do!

First up keeping it in the family - Textiles/Print;
 
 Image of Breast Cancer Care PINK Tea-Towel £5.00 charity donation from each sale

 

 Image of Handmade cushion on natural linen – Chandelier Design, bordeaux 


Image of a love cushion.

Surprisingly I am not just a lover for print and textiles, but also for ceramics.  I did a lot of ceramics in my first couple of years at uni, and so I have a special love for this discipline.  Seeing gorgeous ceramics around at Pulse gives me the urge to take it up again...

Abby Monroe


Salad Set

Image of Tangled Heart Organic Scented Candle - Vanilla


I hope you like my selection of designers. Let me know what you think, plus take a look at their websites (link to is on each designer's name).

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment