Tuesday 19 March 2013

New Wallpaper Designs In Mind...

With 2013 literally whizzing by, I am in the process of planning for Tent London 2013 as it is only 6 months away! (scary thought)

At the moment I am currently working on two new wallpaper designs, which will be for both retail sale and bespoke commissions, and will be released for first viewing at the show.

The initial designs are in my head, but I am currently at the research stage of resourcing different imagery and colours to make each pattern become a reality.

Here are some images of subject matter for what I have in mind, all will make sense in a the following months.
...However you know me, I love to layer and play around with eclectic imagery to make a Laura Felicity pattern be more unique than the norm.







I think these will fit in nicely with the Laura Felicity look.

I'd love to hear what you think!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment