Tuesday 26 March 2013

A little project on the side line...

As well as running Laura Felicity and having just introduced CIY (Craft It Yourself) Lino Print Tea Party Workshops as a side line to the business, I have also got a project on the go at the moment to make wedding favours for a very lovely family friend of mine.

I was approached in December last year to add my designer-maker and handmade touch to their wedding by making the favour bags for a range of yummy sweets to go inside.

With a vintage theme for the wedding, I am about to put the idea I presented to the happy couple into something physical over the next few weeks and I can't wait to see the outcome!
...Think a mixture of lino print, hand cut hearts, ribbon and gift tags all combined onto paper sweet bags and you will be near my wedding favour idea.

For the mean time here are some of the inspiring images I found to give you an insight to what I am aiming for.







Images on the development and final outcome will be uploaded as soon as the wedding is here (at end of April!)

I can't wait to show you!

Another side line to the business on the way do you think?!

Have a lovely week.

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment