Wednesday 5 December 2012

It's Beginning To look A Lot Like Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho! The countdown has already begun this week for the big day we all look forward to at this time of year!

I'm sure you've all begun your Christmas Shopping, and are madly trying to find something different, unique and worthwhile for those special people in your life.

...and here at Laura Felicity I can help!

Until the 8th December I am offering FREE Delivery on ALL Products in my Online Shop!  All you have to do is quote SANTASSLEIGH at the Check Out and Delivery will not cost a penny.


...but it doesn't stop there!

From Saturday 8th December I am starting Laura Felicity's '12 Days of Christmas Count Down Offers'.

Each day from 8th December I will be giving DISCOUNTS, FREE DELIVERY, FREE PRODUCTS and much more until 20th December!

So, I know what you're thinking, how will this work?

Firstly, to get full benefit out of this offer you need to sign up to my Mailing List on my website or email me info@laurafelicity.co.uk with your name and email address.

Then each day for twelve days, you will receive an email from me letting you know what I am offering for that day, with the appropriate Check Out Code and how long it is on offer for.

Some offers will last only one day, some a few days, and some will last up until the 12th day, just in time for my last Christmas Post Day (20th December) to guarantee your present before Christmas!
Don't miss out!

Best Wishes

Laura Felicity

P.S. Unfortunately International Customers will not benefit from Laura Felicity's '12 Days of Christmas Count Down Offers', as the last delivery day to guarantee you products arrive to before Christmas is Friday 7th December.  But you can still benefit from the FREE Delivery offer.  (See above)

EU Customers will not fully benefit from Laura Felicity's '12 Days of Christmas Count Down Offers', as the last delivery day to guarantee you products arrive to before Christmas is Friday 14th December.  But you can still benefit from most of my offers before the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment