Tuesday 11 December 2012

Laura Felicity 12 Days of Christmas Blog Special


Hello!

As you would have read last week here at Laura Felicity I am offering '12 Days of Christmas Count Down Offers' on my products all the way up until (nearly) Christmas, and today is the fourth day in the countdown.

Whilst my Mailing List are receiving emails everyday with lovely offers I am giving away for the Festive Season, I still want to give you, my blog readers an insight into what is going on and what the offers are like...

So, here is my fourth day of Christmas offer for you as well!

From today until Thursday 20th December take advantage and spend over £25.00 in Laura Felicity's online shop and receive a set of 3 Assorted Dotty Bird Greeting Cards FREE.

The set of 3 Assorted Cards are worth £10.00
Individual Dotty Bird Greetings Card RRP £3.50 each 


The screen printed Dotty Bird card is inspired by Laura Felicity's Dotty Bird wallpaper.
This screen print makes a chirpy greetings card perfect for any occasion, including Christmas.
With a blank inside, enables you to create your own message.
Each card is supplied with its own envelope.

Available colours in the set;
Teal & Summer Green
Rose Pink & Charleston Grey
Cream & Plum Purple

Dimensions; 15cm x 15cm

There is no need for a code here...all you have to do is make a purchase.



Plus it's not too late to join my '12 Days of Christmas Count Down Offers'.  Simply email me info@laurafelicity.co.uk and ask to join my Mailing List, or go to my website and join via the Home and Contact pages.

Happy Festive Shopping!

Laura Felicity


No comments:

Post a Comment