Tuesday 20 November 2012

Printing Workshop Review

As you would have read around a month a go Lucie Pritchard and I were about to hold our printing workshop 'Printing Made Fun' at Craft Central on the eve of Halloween.

I've been a little on the quiet side about out lovely workshop, but it did go ahead, and it was a a great success.

Here are some images of our lovely workshop...


We met some lovely ladies who were very creative and made some lovely greeting card prints.


The processes we covered in the workshop consisted of basic lino and block printing techniques.

The processes are easy; 
Perfect for to do at home as a 'Craft It Yourself' hobby, or to do with your little ones on a creative afternoon.

 

Lucie and I are planning to do more of these workshops next year, as well as hold some workshops specifically for screen printing.

...so keep reading my future blogs, or join my mailing list (all I need is you name and email address), as you'll be the first to hear about it.

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment