Tuesday 6 November 2012

Laura Felicity Supports Movember Month


Those who follow me through any means of my social media pages would know that in October I was raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Now I'm not one to take sides in the battle of the sexes, and as I have devoted a month to the ladies I now want to show my support for the males in this world by raising money for Movember.

Movember is a charitable cause taken on by men (aka Mo Bros).  Every November our lovely guys set out to raise money for prostate and testicular cancer charities and raise awareness to men's health in general by growing a mustache for the whole month-no beards allowed.

Seeing as here at LF HQ mustache growing is not able to be done (or not as successfully!) ;) I have decided to become a 'Mo Sista' and am going to be giving 10% of all profits made from a Laura Felicity 'Blue or Purple Purchase', and donate it to funding for prostate and testicular cancer.

Warning! This is not my real mustache!

Products include all of my wallpapers, interior accessories, gifts and cards which feature blue or purple within the colour scheme.  Even if a product consists of other colours as well, it doesn't matter, proceeds will still be donated.


This is a perfect way for both guys and dolls to get involved in Movember as anyone can buy handmade,  luxury gifts for yourself or a loved one (especially with Christmas around the corner-ladies hassle those boyfriends/partners/husbands!) and donate some money to a fantastic cause without having to lift nothing more than a finger.


Please help spread the word about what I am up to, to loved ones, family, neighbours and friends, and of course follow my promotions throughout Twitter and Facebook.

Happy Shopping everyone!

Visit the Movember website for more information.

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment