Monday 1 October 2012

Tent London 2012 Summary

Hello!
It's been a while since I last blogged, and if you have been reading over the past month, you will understand why...
On Thursday 20th - Sunday 23rd September I took part in the brilliant show 'Tent London' during the London Design Festival. 
Based at the Truman's Brewery in Brick Lane, London, Tent London is a fantastic event to find very talented furniture, wallpaper and homeware designers.

With a busy four days I was able to meet all sorts of lovely people including press, interior designers, the general public, and some lovely friends who stopped by, as well as mingling and saying hi to the other designers exhibiting (when things were a little quiet of course).

For those who came by to say hi - old and new friends, thank you and I hope you enjoyed the show!

Now time to reveal my stand images for those who haven't yet seen...


 
I wanted to create a romantic, homely feel with my stand to reflect the Laura Felicity brand.



For the past few months I have been raiding skips, going along to Antique Markets, as well as searching around my parents house to find some lovely vintage props which give the right look for Laura Felicity and the products.


I'm really happy with how the stand looked...Let me know what you think!


Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment