Thursday 4 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 1st-31st October

  As you may or may not be aware this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
All over the news, daytime tv talk shows, the radio and social networking people are trying to raise awareness and spread the word about Breast Cancer this month; not only how women need to check regularly, but also to raise money for the Breast Cancer Care charity.

...and here at Laura Felicity I want to help!

A little fact about women and breast cancer;
Did you know 98% of women do not know the 5 signs to look out for when checking their breasts for breast cancer!!
I admit I am one of that 98% and after this week alone I can now list with confidence the 5 signs you need to look out for.

If you can't list with confidence what the signs are....take a look here.

As well as raising awareness I am also wanting to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.  I am going to be donating 10% of all profits make from my Pink Products to Breast Cancer Care charity until 31st October 2012.

So if you've been holding off buying something from our Laura Felicity Collection whether it's for a friend or to treat yourself, why not make the rash decision this month and make that Pink Purchase.

Available for Pink Purchase ;





 
 

The donations will be taken from the products and categories listed above and all other products available in Pink from Laura Felicity, which include my Pink Lace Embedded Coasters, all Pink Hand Cut Art Prints, all Pink Lavender Bags, all Pink Greeting Cards and are available on the online shop


If you can't make a purchase from Laura Felicity why not help me spread the word! 
I would love it if you could mention what we are up to on Twitter, Facebook, and every other Social Media you are connected to.  Please see below for our Social Network Links.


Plus why not mention Laura Felicity to your friends, family and neighbours if they are after a unique gift for an occasion or themselves.

Thank you.

I can't wait to get started in raising money for a great cause.

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment