Saturday 21 July 2012

Pretty Flower Cushion SALE - all stock must go!

Before the release of my new pretty Flower Cushions, I am holding a SALE of my current Pretty Flower cushions over all of my on line stores.


The current Pretty Flower Cushion has been screen printed in a dusky pink print front onto 100% cotton with an overlay of a gold print butterfly.

There are three colour options for the reverse of the cushion are either; Blush, Ivory, or Mint.  All beautiful and complimenting to Pretty Flower's coloured front.

The reverse also has a gold screen printed butterfly in one corner and has a hand stitched finish with vintage buttons and pearls along its envelope opening.

Each cushion is provided with its own 100% cotton and duck feather inner cushion pad.




These lovely cushions are on sale in my online shop, as well as at Not On The High Street, Wow Thank You, Contemporary Lab, and Moska.

I have limited stock available and would love them all to go to some fabulous homes, so please spread the word that these beautifully printed and handmade cushions are going, going, until they are gone...

Get shopping!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment