Wednesday 18 July 2012

All Printed Out...

It's been a very hectic week since last Wednesday.  I've been going non-stop which is why I haven't had time to update the blog until now!...Rubbish of me I know.

So, what have I been up to?
Well last Wednesday I held the little Drop In Screen Printing workshop for Zeena's Pop Up Shop's Open Evening, and it went down a storm.

Photo: We had an amazing time at our Pop-Up Shop, thank you for visiting everyone!

We were screen printing with visitors at the shop for over two hours pretty much non-stop and everyone loved their printed pieces!  It was a great turn out, and people really got involved with the printing.

Photo: Ready, Set, PRINT! 

Zeena and I have also been in talk about holding some more of these lovely Drop-In Workshops.  Watch this space!

On another note I have been doing even more screen printing, but this time for myself. 

Last Friday, plus Monday and Tuesday of this week I have been a busy bee in the printing workshop.  I've screen printed a mass of stock for the launch of my new products which were introduced at Pulse.  I'm hoping to release these in the next two weeks!

Plus I'm getting wholesale orders ready for three new stockists...how exciting!

With nearly 80 lavender bags and 18 lampshades printed, I only have the Dotty Bird and Pretty Flower cushions in both sizes to print and then it'll be time to sew, sew, sew and make everything up into products.
...can you see why I haven't been near my computer to even write a blog :)

In the next couple of days I'll have information about a SALE update!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment