Monday 21 May 2012

Two Shows, One Week!

On Friday 18th May, I posted about the 'Handmade For Home' Showcase I will be featuring in for the end of Clerkenwell Design Week, which then leads nicely into 'Made In Clerkenwell: Open Studios', both held by Craft Central.

Since Friday, you may have read via my Twitter page, that my weekend prior to the showcases has been a little hectic and was spent putting the finishing touches to fresh batch of stock I've made especially for the shows over the past couple of weeks, preparing and packing it all up, and heading down to Clerkenwell to set up the Showcase with my other fellow designer friends...
...and boy are you in for a treat!

To tease you, I thought I'd share some set up photos of the showcase coming together to tempt you even more to come down, take a look around and make some purchases throughout the week...


We are loving the addition yellow colour boards and crates we decided to paint and install within the white showcase room! It is looking amazing, and it's supporting the Made In Clerkenwell advertisement colour!

Showcase Information;
Clerkenwell Design Week open times;
11am-6pm Tuesday 22nd - Wednesday 23rd May
Entry Free

33-35 St John's Square, London, EC1M 4DS

Make In Clerkenwell open times;
Thursday 24th May 5-8pm
Friday 25th May 12-8pm
Saturday 26th-Sunday 27th May 12-6pm
Entry £2.50 (to view both buildings)

33-35 St John's Square, London, EC1M 4DS and 21 Clerkenwell Green EC1R 0DX

Hopefully see you sometime this week!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity





No comments:

Post a Comment