Thursday 31 May 2012

*New Lampshade Range*

For a while now I have been dreaming about designing a range of Lampshades to compliment my Wallpaper and Homeware Collection.

Finally I have got round to doing exactly that and I'm so excited to share the unveiling with you. 
Please welcome lampshade design number one; Pretty Flower... 

As Pretty Flower was my first wallpaper design for Laura Felicity I think it's fitting to start off with this vintage classic; but I haven't stopped there, I also wanted to treat you to additional screen printed extras.

Pretty Flower Lampshade, 9inch (h) x 9 inch (dia), Vintage Pink & Gold
 
In true Laura Felicity style I can't just stop at a one layered screen print if I can help it, and the Pretty Flower Lampshade is no exception.

I have screen printed the first layer in my familiar Pretty Flower wallpaper (and now cushion!) colour range; Vintage Pink, Antique Cream & Duck Egg Blue.  
I have also worked back into the first layer with green printed flowers and cream/pink printed butterflies.  
Then to give each Lampshade the 'Pièce de Résistance' I had to add the classical yet beautiful gold and silver foil printed butterflies.

Pretty Flower Lampshade, 9inch (h) x 9 inch (dia), Antique Cream & Silver 
 
The additional layering of colours and metallic foils is influenced by one of my Bespoke Wallpaper Designs, which works fantastically well with the lampshades as to gives them that extra depth and sparkle when in different lighting.

I think this is a beautiful addition to the Laura Felicity Interior Accessories range, and looks stunning in both natural and low lighted atmospheres.
 
 
Pretty Flower Lampshade, 9inch (h) x 9 inch (dia), Duck Egg Blue & Gold 



The lampshades are available in one size; 9 inch height x 9 inch diameter, the perfect size for a bed side table lamp or a side lamp in the Living Room.

The Pretty Flower design has been screen printed onto 100% cotton fabric, and lined with 100% PVC lining which is fire retardant, making it a perfectly safe lampshade to use over and over again. 

These lampshades are pattern perfect for an added feature to any room with a subtle sense of elegance about them...they also look very pretty against the matching wallpaper!

The Pretty Flower Lampshades and other new products you have seen here over the past few weeks will be available to buy on my website in mid June.

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment