Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hand Cut and Personalised Art Print

One thing I find people really love to buy is personalised items.  Whether it be for a gift or for the home; having initials, names, or even particular dates makes people sentimental and more attached to their bought item.

Personalising a Laura Felicity product is difficult, especially as most of my products are screen printed from an acetate image and then individually handmade, meaning it isn't cost effective to produce individual asks in the retail range.

However, I decided a perfect way to bring in a personalised touch to one of my new products is to hand cut lovely images from one of my screen printed wallpaper designs and arrange them into a certain formation.  This means you are able to get the best of both worlds from a Laura Felicity product; a hand screen printed and hand cut purchase, which relates to you personally.

Please welcome my Hand Cut & Personalised Art Print...

Hand Cut & Personalised Art Print, Rose Pink & Charleston Grey, 23cmx23cm

As I've mentioned in my previous Art Print Blogs the story behind each hand cut piece is I wanted to create three dimensional art prints which are simply intriguing.  Inspired by the hand cut aspect with the butterflies on my Geometric Flutter Art Print I have hand cut small fluttering birds out of the lovely Dotty Bird wallpaper and arranged into a single initial.

In true Hand Cut Art print style the birds have been machine embroidered onto a card backing, and placed in a lovely three dimensional frame so the fold ups on each cut out is not lost.

Hand Cut & Personalised Art Print, Cream & Plum Purple, 23cmx23cm

This print will be available in the the retail Dotty Bird wallpaper colours; Rose Pink & Charleston Grey, Cream & Plum Purple, and Teal & Summer Green, and is sized 23cm x 23cm.  
It is a perfect size to either be hung on the wall, or placed as a table or shelf piece.

Hand Cut & Personalised Art Print, Cream & Plum Purple, 23cmx23cm

Something a little extra special about this Art Print is that it can be personalised for you or someone close to you, making it a perfect gift and displayed feature for the home.  
Whether it's a single initial or a collective of a few initials, i.e for an individual or a family, the Hand Cut and Personalised Art Print is a subtle, beautiful product which is a lovely art piece to admire, as well as adding a touch of sentimentality to a room.

I'm all a flutter with this lovely Art Print, I hope you will be too!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment