Tuesday 11 September 2012

Wallpaper Preview before Tent London, Part 1

This week I have been busy screen printing the Geometric Flower pattern with its bespoke options, as part of one of my wallpaper feature walls I will showing at Tent London next week.




For my stand I have created three wallpaper panels from Geometric Flower's design with additional gold metallic butterflies and hand cut cream butterfly overlays, which create a fluttering effect throughout the panels.  Both metallic and hand cut butterfly options are available from the Bespoke Wallpaper Service I provide.
(Please get in contact if you would like to discuss the Bespoke Wallpaper Service further.)  




I have also added a new colourway to the retail and bespoke colour range for Geometric Flower, which will be available to purchase after the Trade Show (date to be confirmed) .  With Cream geometric lines and Plum Purple used in one of Dotty Bird's colourways, I think this gives Geometric Flower the sophisticated touch this design needs.

You have the chance to be the first to see this beautiful bespoke wallpaper design in all it's glory at Tent London from 20th-23rd September.
Remember public visitors get discounted rates on enrty tickets before 14th September...this Friday!



Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

1 comment: