Monday 23 April 2012

*New Product Sneak Peek Promotion*

The count down is on for Pulse Trade Show 2012!
I have (roughly) 7 weeks until I debut my new product range, and I'm so excited about the new collection!

Since the beginning of 2012, I have been a Busy Bee over at Laura Felicity HQ getting the NEW product range designed, made, photographed and ready for its release at Pulse Trade Show at Earls Court, London from 10th-12th June 2012!

After many long days and nights, I have finally put the finishing touches to the lovely new range and I can not wait to boast and spread the word about them!


This year one of my main business goals was to focus on and strengthen my Homeware Range, and I don't think it will disappoint! With added ranges including new and revamped cushions, hand cut art prints and gorgeous lampshades, Laura Felicity's Homeware Range is looking ever so fabulous and chic!

Each week from today until the first day of Trade, I am going to be giving you little tasters of the wares you can expect to see on my online shop and elsewhere as of June!
...and here's the first product...

Say hello to my Hand Cut Butterfly Art Print...

Hand Cut Butterfly Art Print, Vintage Pink, 23cmx23cm

I really wanted to create three dimensional art prints which are simply intriguing.  Inspired by my hand cut butterflies on the Geometric Flutter Art Print I have hand cut the lovely screen printed Pretty Flower wallpaper into different sized butterflies and arranged them into various linear compositions.
The hand cut butterflies have been machine embroidered onto a card backing, and placed in a lovely three dimensional frame so the fluttering fold ups of each cut out is not lost!

Hand Cut Butterfly Art Print, Antique Cream, 23cmx23cm

The print will be available in the the retail Pretty Flower wallpaper colours; Vintage Pink, Antique Cream and Duck Egg Blue, and is sized 23cm x 23cm.  
It is a perfect size to either be hung on the wall, or placed as a table or shelf piece.

Hand Cut Butterfly Art Print, Duck Egg Blue, 23cmx23cm

Something a little extra special about this art print is one of the butterflies has been hand cut from the Modern Elegance Art Print where there is an overlay of gold or silver foil, depending on the colour you choose!
This gives the art print a touch of luxury and depth, yet by keeping the metallic foil cut-out to one butterfly, lets the touch of simplicity still flow within the piece.

We love them already...how about you?!...Let me know!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment