Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hello :)

As some of you are aware (whilst following on Twitter) I had a thought a few weeks ago about creating my own blog! 
For those of you who don't know me, and have come across this blog by chance, I am the Creative Director behind Laura Felicity, a small business based in North London where I hand draw and screen print wallpapers and interior accessories, to create romantically elegant features for your home. Why not take a look!...laurafelicity.co.uk
You can already find me on Twitter (twitter.com/laurafelicity) and I have my own Facebook Page (facebook.com/pages/Laura-Felicity-Contemporary-Surface-Design/127422713940118).
One reason behind doing this blog is because I wanted to branch out even further in the world of Social Networking and share more about what I get up to behind the scenes here at Laura Felicity HQ, that you can't always fit onto other Networking sites.  You will be able to get even more of an understanding of what I do, and the processes behind each product and project...and hopefully enjoy the outcome.
However, I don't want this blog to be all about me...as there are plenty of ways to get updated about that!  I wanted to also create a site where I share my thoughts and finds behind my designs and making, as well as Interior Design.
I also want to create a personal touch to the blog as well and get people thinking more about DIY around the home, and showing how straight forward and satisfying (as well as therapeutic!) it is when you create a project for yourself.  And don't worry, it's not all cut and paste from a book or another blog/website!  I will be doing the DIY myself, and showing you first hand my triumphs and errors!

I'm very exciting to be doing this, and look forward to sharing my first blog with you!

For now, I will leave you with some images of me in screen printing action that will soon be going onto my website (above)!

Blog soon,

Laura Felicity x


No comments:

Post a Comment