Tuesday 12 August 2014

Stop PRESS!

Hello! And welcome back to the Tuesday blog!
After a lovely break away I'm back and working into my first week of catch up.

Whilst I'm spending my time the rest of this month behind the scenes of website building and workshop promotions, I've had a few press features which have come out over the last couple of months that I wanted to share;
Including a wonderful blog feature from Decorcafe.  This was published last month after I was invited over to one of their network evenings to present to the members about myself and my business.
Have a read of the article here.

Previous to this article, Laura Felicity Design has also been featured on another blog linked to the Decorcafe and their March 'Decorfest' event, which was written by Little Miss Homes.
Read the article here.


I've also had this lovely article feature from Crafts Beautiful Magazine, which is out now and gives an insight behind the scenes of the Laura Felicity Design business.  The issue is out now, make sure you grab a copy!

  



Plus earlier this year the soon to be released Geo wallpaper was featured in Mix Magazine!


I always love to have a press feature in either a blog or magazine.  If you'd like to feature Laura Felicity Design in your design articles, I'd love to hear from you, please get in touch.

Or if you've seen a Laura a Felicity Design product featured somewhere, please let me know, as I love keeping these articles!

Why not read more about my Kids Birthday Parties and Hen Party workshops after today's blog by clicking on the links.  I also run Team Building Corporate Workshops, and would love to give you further information about these, please get in touch.

Best Wishes,

L x
Laura Felicity Design

No comments:

Post a Comment