Friday 1 February 2013

*NEW* Feel Good Fridays

Hello and Happy Friday!

Over the past couple of weeks I've been thinking of additions to involve on the blog, and seeing as I tend to post once a week on a Tuesday, I thought something needs to be added towards the end of the week to balance it out.

But I didn't want anything too serious or work related as we are nearing the weekend.  In fact I wanted something quick and simple that will also make my readers smile!

So...Welcome to Feel Good Friday!

Every Friday I will be posting an image which I have taken, discovered on Pinterest (and other Social Media Networks), or anything in general I have come across which has made me smile and that I want to share with you!

To start off the first Feel Good Friday I want to introduce you to a photo I took in the Summer of my dog Bailey.  With these (still!) dark, rainy and cold mornings, I thought this will make people chuckle and dream of the Summer ahead!

I hope it brings a smile to your face...


Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity


No comments:

Post a Comment